咒術迴戰|五条悟 Gojo Satoru





Well... あの...


你應該,有很多事情,沒辦法跟其他人說吧。   

I think, you bear a lot inside and couldn't share with others.

你用嘻笑和一派輕鬆來掩飾,表現得像個小丑。   

You hide them behind your laxity, acting like a Joker.


這是因為,你深知真理,但是,你遠離著世界。   

I wonder if it's your owning of truth that set you far away from the world.

你以為這是靠近的方式。嘻笑。   

And you thought of this way to stay in touch. With taunts of rashness.




我看見你裡頭的寂靜與廣闊。這你想掩飾的。   

The serenity and expansiveness within you. Those you don't easily show.


想要融入。  

You try to fit in.



裡頭的強大,給予你,也拖著你。   

This forcefulness gifts you, it weights you evenly.


我看見你逃避著什麼。   

Your evasion.


你對世界不甚了解。   

Not related to this realm.

試圖以人類使用的「夢想」,來實現某個自己不甚清楚的目標。   

Trying to put on this clothes of 'dream'. Heading toward some goal that you aren't really certain of.


嘻笑著。   

Blitheness with frivolity.



不知所措。   

Vacillation.


雖然你知曉真理。   

While you are acquainted with truths.




你試著感受自身的人性面,但,你能夠跳脫情感的牽絆。只是。  

You understand sympathy while you can break free from emotions. Yet.

你還是,進入了這個時空隧道的個體。因此。   

Still you are in this tunnel of space and time. Hence.


你不知不覺,拾起了人類的特性,但,心態還是永恆不變的靈。 

Gradually you are a human, only with a state of mind of an eternal spirit.

時間與記憶沉澱著你。然後。   

Time and memories are sinking you. And.


你在這裡,遲了。   

Here you are. Procrastinating.


拖延了。   

Reluctances.



雖然,對你而言,這不重要。   

Though to you it's no harm.




你必須,保持著,這個無人看見的瘋狂。   

Without any witnesses, this absurdity inside you must carry.








Sumikko

2021/02/13 20:02 Ch|2021/03/11 11:40 En

Taiwan, Hualien.



To 咒術迴戰 - 七海建人

To 七海的生與死 Life and Death of Nanami Kento

To Nanami



留言